The 2019 AGM and autumn public meeting of the Friends of Trent Country Park will take place at 7:45pm at Christ the King Catholic Church, 29 Bramley Road, N14 4HE. We will be in the upstairs meeting room. There is a chair lift for those who cannot manage stairs and a committee member will be there to direct you. There is plenty of parking.
- Chairman’s welcome to AGM
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Election of officers and Committee by members
- Treasurer’s report
- Chairman’s report on activities
- Close AGM
- Guest Speaker – Stephen Haywood of Thames21
- Berkeley Homes update
- Park action plan
- Events in the park – damage and loss – what next?
- Friends projects – ponds, swings and more
- TPCC conservation update
- Water Garden update
- Security – raves
- Friends communications / website / volunteering
- Members say
- Next meeting – May 2020
We hope to see you there!